1. What's your name?
3. What type of content do you produce?
@whatthebleeppodcast– I interview people from all walks of life that are doing what they love- whether that is in the corporate world, they work for themselves/have started their own company, work for a small business, are a stay at home mom etc. Sharing these stories allows others to realize that they can live a life that they love, follow their passions, and be excited about what they do for a living.
4. Let's get to know you! Tell us 3 facts about yourself
Fact 1: I was born with a double uvula (the little punching bag in the back of your throat). It looks like an upside down heart. When I was born the doctor said I would be a singer. I love to sing, play the guitar, and write my own music.
Fact 2: I am from Canada EH!
Fact 3: I love celebrating birthdays!
5. What inspired you to start your own bizz?
I saw a need to create a space where people could share their stories, even if they weren’t making 6 or 7 figures (at least not yet!). Hearing from others that are in the thick of it really gives us all an inside look at how people are making their passions come to life.
6. Where do you find your motivation?
My motivation comes from my need to have flexibility. Whether that is being able to go visit my grandparents, take time off, work 1 day out of the week if need be. I love working but need to be able to what I want to do.
7. What do you do to feel more inspired/motivated on the days that can feel a little mundane?
Making my bed and tidying my room always sets me up for a good day. It’s a snowball effect. Once you do one thing, you want to do more and accomplish more. Even if it is as simple as making your bed.
8. What are some daily revenue-generating activities that really move the needle in your bizz?
Talking & connecting with others, getting to genuinely know people.
9. What kind of tasks are better to automate vs manually do each day/week?
Automate your schedule of checking in with people and making connections.
10. If you could give advice to another woman starting her own bizz in the same industry/field, what would it be?
Just do it. Go for it. You might fail terribly, but just by doing so you will be able to try something else and get to where you want to go.