1. What's your name?
2. What’s the name of your business and what products/services do you offer?
I create lifestyle content for my YouTube channel!
3. What's the name of your channel and what type of content do you produce?
My channel is my name (Michelle Morera) & I like to create all kinds of content! It’s a lifestyle page where I upload videos like hauls, reviews, travel diaries, routines. Anything that I think is interesting! 🙂
4. Let's get to know you! Tell us 3 facts about yourself
Fact 1: I’ve been editing videos since I was 10 years old & my video was chosen to go to the United Nations for Peace Week!
Fact 2: I know the lyrics to every Taylor Swift song. #Swiftie
Fact 3: I had to pull over while driving when my favorite artist of all time Daddy Yankee liked my photo on Instagram bc I was freaking out LOL
5. What inspired you to start your own bizz?
I had no friends in college so I spent a lot of time alone & I just wanted to have a creative outlet where I could share things I love. I have met so many incredible women & made the best friendships because I was willing to put myself out there!
6. Where do you find your motivation?
More than anything, I want to create a family legacy. I knew that was going to start with me, I’m still figuring it out but that’s motivation enough!
7. What do you do to feel more inspired/motivated on the days that can feel a little mundane?
Knowing why I started in the first place is enough motivation to always keep me going! But I would say having people in your corner who help keep your vision in front of you!
8. What are some daily revenue-generating activities that really move the needle in your bizz?
For me personally, it’s making sure I’m engaging with my viewers + always responding to comments, it helps establish a friendship with them & they always come back to watch more! Also as a viewer, I love when my people respond to my comments! It makes me feel appreciated.
9. If you could give advice to another woman starting her own bizz in the same industry/field, what would it be?
Always remember why you started + the outcome you would like to have! That makes the journey so much easier! Also, to not take everything so seriously, it’s a learning lesson!
10. Share with our community where they can follow you and your bizz (website, socials, etc)