1. What's your name?
2. What’s the name of your business and what products/services do you offer?
My business is AC Podcast Services and I offer podcast management and podcast launch packages to help female business coaches uplevel their podcast. I’m working on a huge rebranding behind the scenes, and my business name will change soon. But my niche will stay the same, because I LOVE it.
3. What type of content do you produce?
I have my own podcast as a passion project, where I post conversations I have with fellow digital nomads. It’s called Anne’s Stories Podcast and you can find it wherever you listen to podcasts. A new podcast is coming soon after the rebranding!
4. Let's get to know you! Tell us 3 facts about yourself
Fact 1: I currently live in Bali, but I’m going home in a week!
Fact 2: I’m Dutch.
Fact 3: I’m a huge coffee lover, and I even worked as a barista for a few months before I had my biz.
5. What inspired you to start your own bizz?
I couldn’t find a job that I liked and where I felt like I could use all my interests and talents. I also wanted to travel and/or live abroad. So I decided to create my own ideal job.
6. Where do you find your motivation?
I don’t struggle to find motivation often to be honest. Whenever I do, I try to think about all the things that I achieved already and how grateful I am for the life that I have now.
7. What do you do to feel more inspired/motivated on the days that can feel a little mundane?
I just love podcasts. Before I started my biz, I was always listening to inspiring podcasts. When I feel demotivated I do the task that I like the most, which is podcast editing. It reminds me of why I do this, and it motivates me to do all the other things in my biz.
8. What are some daily revenue-generating activities that really move the needle in your bizz?
Talking to my ideal clients! I try to engage with my ideal clients daily on social media, because it gives me the opportunity to understand them better and better. And I love to surround myself with inspiring people. I also try to take a moment every week to assess how I’m doing, how my biz is doing, and what I have to do/change to reach my goals.
9. What kind of tasks are better to automate vs manually do each day/week?
I use Later to schedule my instagram posts, couldn’t live without it.
10. If you could give advice to another woman starting her own bizz in the same industry/field, what would it be?
Podcasting is a fast growing market, so do it! Niching down worked well for me, so that’s a tip I can give newbies.